- Pioneering in the fish farming industry in the Egyptian market.
- Owning a trademark for this industry in the international market.
- Introduction (know how) to future projects in Egypt and the Middle East.
- Exploiting part of the Suez Canal authority's sedimentation basins to create a national model Marine fish farming project.
- Increasing Egypt's food security through producing animal protein from fish at prices proportional to individual's income average.
- Maximizing the benefit of the Suez Canal area economically.
- Green agriculture was the priority, followed by blue agriculture, and it was therefore necessary to exploit the Suez Canal sedimentary basins.