You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Board of Directors
Vision and Mission
History of the company
Floaters For Dredging Pipes
Register a new supplier
Send To Friend
Building river units
- Building a multi-purpose vessel (Qasr Ibrim) with a length of 37.5 meters and a width of 10 meters (for the account of the Directorate of Health Affairs in Aswan - the Department of Fighting the Gambia) load of 200 tons + 6 cars.
- Construction of the Arsco Tug , with 2 engines, 250 hp, and tensile strength, 5 tons, with a length of 18 meters - 2 engines, capacity of 250 hp, for the company.
- Construction of a Tugs to serve the company with a 250 hp drive (12 m × 4 m × 3 m).
- Building a launch to serve the company with an outboard motor (10m x 3m).
- Building 2 boot loader for the Suez Canal Authority, a flat water system for recovering and collecting floating waste 10 mx 3.8 m, a motor of 80 hp.
- Building a Nile ferry for Sohag Governorate, with a load of 75 tons, with 2 engines, 340 hp, length 20 m x width 14 m x 2.75.
- Building a rescue and extinguishing locomotive for the Ministry of Interior (General Administration of Police Supply) with 2 engines, 500 tensile strength, 10 tons, and a length of 18 meters, 2 engines, 250 hp, to manage the fire pumps.
- Building 3 launches for the General Authority of the High Dam in Aswan.
- It was built and delivered 8 ferries with 100 tons load capacity for Minya Governorate. Dimension (22m × 13.5m × 2.75m × 1.35m) equipped with 2 motors with a capacity of 250 hp Supervision of construction and delivery English International Supervision Authority LR.
- Construction of 1 tugboat for pulling river equipment with a 250 hp engine for the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation.
- Building 1 Nile tugboat with a tensile strength of 6 tons with 2 motors with a capacity of 400 hp - Supervision of construction and delivery French supervision authority
- Two ferry lines for 250 passengers are being built under the supervision of the Italian Supervision Authority RINA for Luxor Governorate.
Copyright 2018 | All Right Reserved Suez Canal Authority