You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Board of Directors
Vision and Mission
History of the company
mechanical and fire protection contractor
Floaters For Dredging Pipes
luxor 1 luxor 2
horizontal directional drilling
meeting luxor governorate
Register a new supplier
Send To Friend
Building river units
- Building a multi-purpose vessel (Qasr Ibrim) with a length of 37.5 meters and a width of 10 meters (for the account of the Directorate of Health Affairs in Aswan - the Department of Fighting the Gambia) load of 200 tons + 6 cars.
- Construction of the Arsco Tug , with 2 engines, 250 hp, and tensile strength, 5 tons, with a length of 18 meters - 2 engines, capacity of 250 hp, for the company.
- Construction of a Tugs to serve the company with a 250 hp drive (12 m × 4 m × 3 m).
- Building a launch to serve the company with an outboard motor (10m x 3m).
- Building 2 boot loader for the Suez Canal Authority, a flat water system for recovering and collecting floating waste 10 mx 3.8 m, a motor of 80 hp.
- Building a Nile ferry for Sohag Governorate, with a load of 75 tons, with 2 engines, 340 hp, length 20 m x width 14 m x 2.75.
- Building a rescue and extinguishing locomotive for the Ministry of Interior (General Administration of Police Supply) with 2 engines, 500 tensile strength, 10 tons, and a length of 18 meters, 2 engines, 250 hp, to manage the fire pumps.
- Building 3 launches for the General Authority of the High Dam in Aswan.
- It was built and delivered 8 ferries with 100 tons load capacity for Minya Governorate. Dimension (22m × 13.5m × 2.75m × 1.35m) equipped with 2 motors with a capacity of 250 hp Supervision of construction and delivery English International Supervision Authority LR.
- Construction of 1 tugboat for pulling river equipment with a 250 hp engine for the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation.
- Building 1 Nile tugboat with a tensile strength of 6 tons with 2 motors with a capacity of 400 hp - Supervision of construction and delivery French supervision authority
- Two ferry lines for 250 passengers are being built under the supervision of the Italian Supervision Authority RINA for Luxor Governorate.
Copyright 2018 | All Right Reserved Suez Canal Authority